Monday, March 28, 2011

Great gift find!

So what’s new?

 I am still in the planning stages for my daughter’s upcoming Easter party and still trying to figure all the fun details. Along with doing that I have been helping a dear and sweet friend who is getting married this year and as always I am on a quest to find unique and one of kind things, ideas, and decor out there and byGeorge I did!! As anyone knows planning a wedding and trying to find even the littles details can be time consuming but so much fun and when you stumble upon a cool and great idea, you may have to snap it up for yourself!  Look at what I found!



How cool and unique are these?! They would be great gifts for the bride to be, groom to be, baby gift, the list can go on and on!! The possibilities are endless!

I just love this awesome idea! I am seriously considering using it for  my daughters 1st birthday celebration and I just may! I am already in the planning stages for her birthday believe it or not! I know I have a ways to go but I just love planning parties! So, where can you find this cool item you ask? Well, it just so happens that you may find these gift items on Esty by Lila Frances. Here is her Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilafrances

Again, I just wanted share this awesome find!

Happy Party Planning!

Suzanne


1 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

That IS a great find! Would make wonderful personalized gifts!