Monday, October 24, 2011

Little Bewitching Halloween Party!

 I decided to do a fun Halloween party for my daughter and her friends early since this was the ONLY time to do it because we had birthday parties scheduled, fall festivities, out of town commitments, well you get the idea! So, I decided to do a small bewitching party and just do something that I knew my daughter and her friends would have a great time with!

Here is the small no fuss and fun little party we had! :)

All the fondant toppers and amazing creations were made by the FABULOUS Brittany from Editable Details! :) The brooms and the witch's feet were my favorites! :)






 
 The Tutu Dress was my daughter's when she was 2 years old and I loved it so much it NEEDED to be a part of the party decor! :)















                                     Beautiful Headband from Perfect Petal Boutique!
                                   Cutest little Witch Hat Headband from Amy from Enchantedly Yours.

These adorable tops were given by the sweet and wonderful Michelle from Sweet Mady {Paper + Gifts}



So, as you can see all the girls had a great time! I did something small and simple for once :) but still loved how it all came together!

Vendor Credits:
Fondant Toppers: Editable Details
Happy Halloween Banner: TomKat Studio
Haute Halloween Printables: Anna and Blue Paperie
Witch Saying front and back cover: Chickabug
Halloween Headband: Petal Perfect Boutique
Witch Headband: Enchantedly Yours
Halloween Tops: Sweet Mady { Paper + Gifts}
Gable Boxes, Tissue Poms and Balloons: Polka Dot Market
Cake: made by me :)
Thank you to all you amazing vendors who helped me make this sweet little bewitching party,
I enjoyed you all be a part of it!

Happy Halloween to all of you!!